Barbecue Weber 46112001 in Black
Cooking Surface (sq. in.) : 450
Number of burners : 2
Dimensions: H (in.): 45.5 / W (in.): 47.5 / D (in.): 24
ADA® compliant: No
Spirit E-215 Gas Grill
The Spirit E-215 two burner gas grill was built to fit smaller spaces, perfect for a patio or balcony. It comes equipped with two foldable side tables for placing serving trays and spices, and tool hooks so that grilling tools are always at your fingertips.
• Durable, easy-to-clean porcelain-enameled cast iron grates.
• Weber porcelain-enamel finish helps prevent rusting and cracking.
• 360 square inches of main grilling space.
• Two foldable side tables, perfect for small patios and balconies.
• Warming rack keeps food warm off the main grate for extra space.
Main burners: BTU-per-hour input: 26,500
Dimensions - Lid Open (inches): 63"H x 47.5"W x 32"D
Dimensions - Lid Closed (inches): 45.5"H x 47.5"W x 24"D
Primary cooking area (square inches): 360
Warming rack area (square centimetres): 90
Total cooking area (square inches): 450
Weight (pounds): 116.0
Stainless steel burners: 2
Fuel type: Liquid Propane (20 lb. tank sold separately)
Side tables: 2
Cooking grate type: Porcelain-enamelled, cast-iron cooking grates
Swivel casters: 2
Swivel locking casters: 2
Tool hooks: 2
Cooking Surface (Sq.in.)
Number of Elements / Burners
Net Weight (lb.)
Total Depth (In.)
Total Height (In.)
Total Width (In.)