This 36’’ wide GE freestanding refrigerator with French door features a bottom freezer with a roll-out basket, a storage drawer with divider and LED interior lighting. The counter-depth design provides a bigger storage capacity, while saving on floor space. The unit is equipped with electronic controls with digital temperature display, so you can easily adjust the temperature of the refrigerator and freezer. This appliance features the Blue Light Technology that allows fruits and vegetables to continue photosynthesis while maintaining the vitamin levels for prolonged freshness. The refrigerator, also with LED interior lighting, offers plenty of storage space with its four adjustables cantilever glass shelves, its six door bins, its full-width drawer and its two humidity controlled crispers. Thanks to the internal water dispenser, you will always have fresh water on hand, also, the icemaker provides you with 11 pounds of ice per day. This efficient appliance is Energy Star certified, and covered by a 1-year warranty on parts and labour.
36’’ freestanding stainless steel counter-depth bottom-freezer refrigerator with French door and fingerprint-proof finish.
Model # : BRFD2230SS
- 22.3 cu. ft. Total Capacity
- Adjustable Cantilever Shelves
- Humidity-Controlled Drawers
- LED Interior Lighting
- Electronic Controls with Digital Display
* Additionnal rebates for this product, or product combos could apply. Because of the many details to consider in describing product features on our website, certain errors may occur. In these cases, the manufacturer features are the right ones. We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause.
For more information on this product or for a quote, visit one of our stores.
1-Year on Parts and Labour
Energy Star® Certified:
Total Capacity (cu.ft.):
Noise Levels (dBA):
Internal Water Dispenser
Humidity Controlled Crispers:
6 (4 Fixed, 2 Gallon Bin)
Number of Shelves:
4 Adjustable Cantilever Shelves
French Door with Bottom Freezer
1 with Divider
Overall Width (inches):
Overall Height (inches):
Overall Depth (inches):