This versatile AVG Vinopazzo 24” stainless steel compressor-based dual temperature zone beverage center / wine cellar, counter-depth built-in or freestanding, features Low E argon gas tinted glass French door with stainless steel frame and full-length curved handles. The interior one-touch electronic controls allow you independently set the temperature of both storage zones, from 4°C to 18°C (40°F-64°F). The interior cavity, with white LED lighting, features 12 wood tines wine racks with stainless steel front trim and three glass shelves, all extensible and accommodating up to 42 wine bottles (750 mL) or 21 wine bottles (750 mL) + 60 cans (355 mL). This elegant and convenient beverage center is covered by a complete 1-year warranty on parts and labour and a 3-year warranty on the compressor.
24” built-in or freestanding dual temperature zone stainless steel beverage center / wine cellar with glass French door and stainless steel door frame.
Model # : VPC42DS
- 42 Wine Bottles or 21 Wine Bottles + 60 Cans Capacity
- One-Touch Electronic Control Panel
- White LED Interior Lighting
- Full-Length Stainless Steel Curved Handles
- Stainless Steel Kick Plate
please contact us
* Additionnal rebates for this product, or product combos could apply. Because of the many details to consider in describing product features on our website, certain errors may occur. In these cases, the manufacturer features are the right ones. We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause.
For more information on this product or for a quote, visit one of our stores.
Full 1-Year on Parts and Labour / 3-Year on Compressor Only
(12) Wood Tines with Stainless Steel Front Trim
Electronic One-Touch Control Panel
Number of Temperature Zones:
Counter-Depth Built-In or Freestanding
(3) Glass, Extensible at 35%
Argon Gas Filled Low E Glass and Stainless Steel
Full-Length Curved Stainless Steel
Integrated, Front Interior Panel
Toe Kick Material:
Beverage Center / Wine Cellar
Temperature Range (°C):
4 - 18
Total Storage Capacity:
42- 750 mL Wine Bottles / 21- 750 mL Wine Bottles + 60- 355 mL Cans