This 24" built-in GE tall tub slate dishwasher, with full-length flat door and integrated handle, features three direct feed wash arms. The front electronic push-buttons controls offer five wash cycles and seven options, including the steam prewash mode. The stainless steel tub features two grey PVC baskets, holding up to 14 place settings. The removable upper basket includes two stem safe shelves, while the lower basket houses a 3-piece silverware basket with cell covers and handle. Other features include a QuietPower™ motor, a triple filtration system with Piranha™ hard food disposer and extra fine filter, a CleanSensor and a multi-wattage heating element. This quiet operation dishwasher, with a 49 dB noise output rating, is Energy Star certified and is covered by a limited 1-year warranty on parts and labour.
24" built-in slate dishwasher with five wash cycles, seven options, electronic push-button controls and stainless steel tall tub.
Model # : GDF630SSKES
- 14 Place Settings Capacity
- 3 Wash Arms
- Adjustable Rinse Aid Dispenser with Indicator
- QuietPower™ Motor
- Triple Water Filtration System with Extra Fine Filter
- Piranha™ Hard Food Disposer
please contact us
* Additionnal rebates for this product, or product combos could apply. Because of the many details to consider in describing product features on our website, certain errors may occur. In these cases, the manufacturer features are the right ones. We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause.
For more information on this product or for a quote, visit one of our stores.
Limited 1-Year on Parts and Labour
Energy Star Certified®:
Water Filtration System:
100 % Triple, with Extra Fine Filter
3-Piece, with Cell Covers
Noise Level (dB):
Auto / Heavy / Normal / Rinse Only / Speed Cycle
Number of Wash Cycles:
Child Lock / 1-24 Hour Delay Start / Heated Dry / Hi-Temp Wash / Start-Cancel-Reset Pad / Steam Prewash
Number of Options:
Integrated, with Release Latch
Yes (34" - 36")
Place Settings Capacity:
Hard Food Disposer:
Rinse Aid Dispenser:
Adjustable, with Indicator
Rated Amperage (A):