This Panasonic 30" white over-the-range 1100 W microwave oven integrates a 300 CFM range hood and features the exclusive Inverter® technology that delivers a constant linear output power flow that does not destroy food cells and prevents uneven or overcooking, while the turbo defrost function allows you to defrost the food quickly and efficiently. The electronic touch controls with digital display offer 10 power levels and 19 Genius® Prestige® Plus sensor cooking programs, as well as three multi-state cooking, keep warm and auto reheat functions. The push-button release left swing door, with full-size window, opens to a large 2.0 cu. ft. lighted oven cavity accommodating large cooking containers. A full LED lighting system provides perfect view of the cooking station. This convenient high-performance microwave oven is covered by a 2-year warranty on parts and labour and an additional 3-year warranty on the magnetron module.
30" white over-the-range microwave oven with integrated range hood, electronic touch controls with digital display, sensor cooking and reheat programs and interior lighting.
Model # : NNST27HW
- 2.0 cu. ft. Capacity
- 1100 W Power Output
- Integrated 300 CFM Range Hood
- Exclusive Inverter® Technology
- Inverter® Turbo Defrost Function
- 19 Genius® Prestige® Plus Sensor Cooking Programs
- LED Lighting System
please contact us
* Additionnal rebates for this product, or product combos could apply. Because of the many details to consider in describing product features on our website, certain errors may occur. In these cases, the manufacturer features are the right ones. We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause.
For more information on this product or for a quote, visit one of our stores.
2-Year on Parts and Labour / 5-Year on the Magnetron Parts
Sensor Reheat Mode
Electronic Touch, with Digital Display
Keep Warm Setting:
Power Output (W):
Glass / Powder Coated Steel
Sensor Cooking Programs:
19, Genius® Prestige® Plus
Overall Width (inches):
Overall Height (inches):
Overall Depth (inches):