Best price guaranteed
Price Protection Policy General Terms
For the Price Protection Policy to apply, the following requirements must be satisfied:
- You must submit the claim within 60 days of taking possession of the first appliance on your order.
- The competitor's advertised price must be valid when submitting the claim.
- The competitor must be local (area serviced by Corbeil Appliances).
- The price must be for an identical item, same model, same manufacturer.
- On purchases of more than one appliance, the total price of all items on the sales order will be taken into consideration for the calculation of the competitor’s price.
- The price of the item must be in Canadian dollars and include all financing and delivery fees (with the same terms and conditions, if applicable).
- The appliance must have been sold and shipped by an authorized retailer located in Canada.
- The appliance must be in stock and available for sale and not be part of a limited time offer.
- The price must not be lower due to an advertising or typo error.
- The competitor's price proof must be provided to the Corbeil Appliances store where the customer made their purchase solely during the effective period of the competitor's flyer.
- We reserve the right to verify the price and product availability at the competitor’s store.
- Special savings offers or for a limited time only or for special events (Boxing week in July, Boxing Day, Black Friday, Cyber Monday)
- Rain checks (the merchandise must be available and on hand at the competitor's)
- Mail-in rebates, coupons, give-aways, free purchases, gift cards, floor models, damaged items, repaired items and opened items
- Installation services
- Warehouse-type retailers
- Appliance distributors and suppliers
- Online exclusive rebates
- Any invoice made at a competitor store after gaining possession of their appliances.
- Closing liquidation sale and liquidator